Welcome to codewins.com!
- It's about being prepared to lose what you have for what you might get,
or what you are for what you might be. It's about letting go.
- - Peter Gabriel, on Solsbury Hill
- The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste
my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
- - Jack London
- Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and
original in your work.
- - Gustave Flaubert
- The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed.
- - Robert M. Pirsig in "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"